Thursday, September 22, 2005

look ma, i'm plagiarizing voltaire!

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

it's kinda hard for me to say it, but sure, teach innocent & impressionable american highschool children about the bible: it's only fair that they get to hear both sides of the story...oh, wait... a third of schools in the states don't teach evolution...think of the children...think of how they're gonna have to live down the 'dumb american' stereotype for the rest of their lives...


...o.d.-ing on ellipses

2Comments:

At 11:25 p.m., September 22, 2005, Blogger Thaozee said...

ellipses.....for everyone?...

 
At 7:10 p.m., November 24, 2005, Blogger Indigobusiness said...

I will defend your right to defend me to the death.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home