Sunday, October 23, 2005

i hate my hair

i've been growing it out from the i'm-so-hardcore "completely shaved but with bangs" look ever since i got here, partly to keep me from freezing my brains when winter comes & partly because i forgot to pack the electric razor. it's now around 2 inches long in most spots...which i couldn't care about less if the sides & back didn't persist in being mashed flat against my head to contrast so starkly with the anime style sticking-up bits on top to make me look like i have a mullet -- a mullet with funny looking blue bangs.

1Comments:

At 9:23 a.m., October 30, 2005, Blogger Jege (Jen) said...

When I lived in North Dakota (or "ye olde hotbed of horrifyingly stereotypical rednecks"), I also grew my hair out. Keeps ye warm, and also gives you the awesome ability to hide behind it; it really allowed me to cultivate my brooding, sulky, not-to-be-fucked-with persona that served me so well in all of my art and architecture classes in college.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home