Saturday, February 04, 2006

settling in

masturbated in my new room for the first time last night...

i'm still busy buying & hauling thriftstore furniture from all over the city back to my flat on the edge of bohemia & slum. (i found a beat up wooden chair with voluptuous legs for $20) i gave away my new blanket & spent 6 bucks on a used one; i'm getting a kick out of sleeping in something someone may or may not have died in. (you know what your parents always warned you about second-hand things: smallpox, anyone?) next week i'm gonna be going back to toronto for a couple of days to pick up some more clothes (a girl can't live out of her backpack forever, y'know?) & to grab my portfolio. & presumably to spend some quality time arguing with my family. (this year's was the first chinese new year i spent 'alone.' my only concession to the occasion was to order chinese take-out for lunch -- which i then proceeded to eat with a fork.)

found book title:
"men are not cost-effective"

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home