Thursday, June 22, 2006

remember when my life was boring enough to warrant at least a post a day?

i haven't slept in my own bed since last wednesday & tomorrow's the start of another 4-day weekend...

- my assmeats remain intact & unruptured.

- got my butt smacked by a good-looking woman for the first time.

- was offered crystal at a party but turned the guy down. (see? i do have some self-restraint)

- missed out on a street festival with free beer because i was watching the boyfriend get suspended from a tree by meathooks in his back.

...& more news from the relationship front: another woman's been added to jack's harem.

not much angst this time around -- all it took was a couple of beers & sticking another safety pin in my ear for me to come to terms with sharing him with her; this mostly has to do with the fact that she's a friend whom i already like & even look up to instead of a dumpling-shaped loser. i've slept mostly nude in the same bed with her [all hot girl-on-girl action will be promptly noted here, of course] & she's taken to calling me 'sweetie.'

i'll be happy as long as i get a few more kisses & nipple tweaks than she does...

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home